The Delaware Valley Engineer of the Year (EOY) is nominated by the engineering and technical societies of the Delaware Valley* and elected by representatives of those societies and past Engineers of the Year.
Call for Nominations – Now Closed for 2017
The Engineers’ Club of Philadelphia thanks everyone that has provided nominations. Voting will take place through an electronic method this year for the first time. Delegates’ names will need to be submitted by the appropriate society by November 4.
The following individuals have been nominated.
Engineer of the Year Election
The Delaware Valley Engineer of the Year is selected by delegates from the engineering-related technical societies of the Delaware Valley. Each society is entitled to appoint delegates and alternates to the election, based on the size of the section / chapter.
- Is a graduate of an accredited curriculum with a degree in engineering;
- Has a career of achievement and leadership, which exemplifies contributions of the highest professional order;
- Has a life which manifests the value of an engineering degree;
- Is a person of stature and visibility; and
- Is a person who will represent the profession well and proudly acclaim its virtues.
Candidates need to either reside or have their principal place of business in the Delaware Valley at the time the nomination is submitted.
Nominations for EOY are due in October and the election is held in November.
Contact Mark Kinnee, PE with any questions.
Past Engineers of the Year
Check out the archives for the previous Engineers of the Year