The Engineers’ Club of Philadelphia annually seeks nominations for the Delaware Valley Engineering Hall of Fame.
Call for Nomination – Now Open for 2017
The Engineers’ Club of Philadelphia seeks nominations for the Class of 2017 of the Delaware Valley Engineering Hall of Fame.
2016 Hall of Fame
1. This recognition is bestowed upon an individual, a team of individuals, an engineering project or a company whose engineering achievements have had a long-lasting impact on engineering and/or the public.
2. The individual, team, engineering project or company must be (or have been) in the Delaware Valley1. The achievements should be primarily within the Delaware Valley. However, achievements outside of the Delaware Valley can be considered.
3. The goal of the recognition is to cover a broad range of time (from the beginnings of the Delaware Valley) and a broad range of disciplines.
4. Multiple awards can be made each year, with a limit of five in any given year.
5. Selection will be made by the DVEW Advisory Committee (comprised of former Engineers of the Year).
6. No recognition will be given within ten years of the completion of the achievement being recognized.
Nominations for the HOF are due in November.
Contact Andrew Hartmann with any questions
Hall of Fame Records
Check out the archives for previous Hall of Fame Inductees
*Delaware Valley is defined as Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia counties in Pennsylvania and Burlington, Camden, Gloucester, Mercer and Salem counties in Southern New Jersey